GA Chamber of Commerce Federation
Through a partnership between the Brookhaven Chamber and the Georgia Chamber of Commerce, you will receive complimentary membership into the Georgia Chamber. This benefit is available at no additional cost to you; it is complimentary through your yearly local chamber membership investment. Should you choose to take advantage of this offer you will receive the additional benefits offered through listed below.
Voice for Business
- A team of government affairs professionals aggressively and proactively representing your business’ needs throughout the year at the State Capitol and in Washington, D.C.
- Participation in statewide initiatives and coalitions that help shape the Georgia Chamber’s annual legislative agenda
- Involvement in public policy development through grassroots participation and member surveys
- Weekly: Grassroots Business Action Network (GBAN) updates during the legislative session
- Quarterly: e-newsletter designed for Federation Members highlighting upcoming events/programs, public policy issues, etc.
- As needed: Legislative “Call to Action” action alerts, savings opportunities, surveys and event invitations
Events & Programs
- Reduced member pricing for Georgia Chamber signature events, such as Eggs & Issues, Congressional Luncheon and D.C. Fly-In
- Access to educational events, promotional opportunities and invitations to policy and competitiveness issues and events
Savings & Services
- Office Depot: 10-70% off office, breakroom and cleaning supplies
- UPS: Up to 34% off UPS shipping services, some of the most competitive rates available
- NOWaccount: Access to capital needed to grow your business
- Georgia and Federal Human Resources Library: 20% off with code GCCFED